Result : Mark-sheet / Certificate Will Be Issued Within 30 Days Of Commencement Of Online Examination.
Certificate/mark-sheet : After Successful Completion Of The Course Certificate Will Be Awarded
By Central Education & Information Technology Research Committee Ho Only, And These Certificate Will Be
Valid For Employment All Over India.
The Minimum Qualifying Marks For The Semester Examination Are As Follows-
After Qualifying All The Exams, The Students Are Awarded Grades As Per Their Percentage Of Marks Obtain.
|MARKS OBTAINED||60% & Above||45% to 59%||35% to 44%|
|WITH DIST.||1st Class||2nd Class||3rdClass|
|GRADES||70% Above||60% to 74%||45% to 59%|
Re-examination : A Student Has To Secure At least 40% Marks In Each Subject To Qualify In The Exam. A Student
Who Does Not Clear All The Modules Of Semester Exam In One Sitting, Will Be Allowed To Reappear In The Failed
Module. However The Student Has To Pay Re-examination Fees For Each Module.
If A Student Fails In The Final Semester Examination Or Remained Absent For What So Ever Reason,
Can Appear For Re- Examination Within The 2 Months Duration Of Examination By Paying A Re- Examination Fees
At CEITRC Authorised Center.
1. Examination Will Be Conducted All Round The Year As Per Schedule.
2. Demand Examination Procedure At Your CEITRC Authorised Study Center Online/ Offline.
3. The Pattern Of Exam Will Be Objective Type Which Has To Be Answered In The Online /offline Exam Or As Per The Requirement
Of Authorized Center.
4. Details I.e. Dates Of Examination, Timings/session And Mode Of Exam Will Be According To The Time When The Examination
Form Was Filled Up. A Window Of 10 Days Would Be Open After Filling Examination Form For The Students To Commence For The
Examinations. After That The Student Has To Fill The Examination Form Again And Also Has To Pay Examination Fees Again.
5. The Duration Of Examination Will Be 30 Minutes Or Higher According To Questions Per Exam.
6. Practical Exam, Will Be Conducted As Per The Center Rules And Regulation.